When Dynamic started out in 1999, we were a training company providing bespoke training on systems and processes that organisations just couldn’t get from standardised course providers. In those days, one of our first major clients for classroom training was ASDA supermarkets.
Nowadays, almost all our efforts are put towards developing e-learning materials, however, we still provide classroom training when required and, as we employ a number of qualified trainers, we’re well placed to provide this service - and do we still provide classroom training for ASDA supermarkets all these years later? Of course we do.
We can provide classroom training on the following subject areas:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- Project management (Prince2)
- Instructional design
- Adobe Flash (Introduction and advanced)
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks
- Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Autodesk 3Ds Max
- HTML and CSS